Short CV – Enzo Morosini Frazzon
08/2020, Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brasil.
22 years of experience in private and public organizations, acting as professor, engineer, project leader and researcher.
Prof. Enzo Morosini Frazzon (Dr.-Ing. from the University of Bremen, 2006 – 2009) is Associate Professor at the Department of Production Engineering and Systems (EPS) of the Federal University of Santa Catarina (2010 – …). He was a Post-doctoral Researcher at the BIBA/Bremen (2009 – 2010) and Visiting Scholar at the University of Parma (2018 – 2019). After graduating in Mechanical Engineering/UFSC (1994 – 1998) he acquired practical experience at VWAudi (1998 – 2001) and Arcelor Mittal (2002 – 2003). Later on, along with a Master in Production Engineering/UFSC (2003 – 2005) he led research and consultancy projects, contracted by public and private organizations, dealing with logistics systems planning and information systems.
–> He leads projects on the: integration of production and logistic processes; intelligent production and logistic systems; Supply Chains; Optimization; Simulation; Data Analytics; Cyber-physical Systems; Advanced Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. He authored 100+ papers in international scientific conferences and journals.
–> Other relevant activities:
- Lead Researcher – ProLogIS/UFSC (http://www.ProLogIS.ufsc.br).
- Head – CNPq Research Group “Production and Logistic Systems – S-ProLog
- Coordinator – PPGEP/UFSC (Graduate Program in Production Engineering) (http://ppgep.ufsc.br)
- Brazilian Chair of the DFG-CAPES PIPC initiative in the area of Advanced Digitalization/Industry 4.0 (https://www.smartconnectedmanufacturing.de/#)
- Research Fellow – INESC Brasil (http://inescbrasil.org.br)
- Research Ambassador – University of Bremen (https://www.uni-bremen.de/en/alumni/research-alumni/research-ambassadors/)
- Member of the Board of Professors of the PhD Program in Industrial Engineering at the University of Parma (UNIPR)
- Editor-in-Chief – Production (http://www.prod.org.br)
- Associate Editor – Journal of Manufacturing Systems (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-manufacturing-systems)
- More info at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Enzo_Frazzon.